Monday 3 December 2012

Lunch at Mr Yong Tau Fu

We went for lunch in Mr Yong Tau Fu located at Kota Kemuning.  I bought some coupons again from dealhunt and bring my family to enjoy them with me.  This is the 2nd time I dine at this shop.  The first time I came here also using some coupons.  Look like I eat around using coupons nowadays.  This time they recommended us to try their dishes on their menu that is yong tau fu in claypot so we ordered 2 pots :- herbal soup & hot & spicy soup.  I personally prefer the herbal soup.

Sesame Fried Chicken Fillet RM6.  The portion is quite big, we have taken half then only photo was taken. :P

Hot & Spicy Claypot Yong Tau Fu - RM12

Soya Cincau - RM 2.20

Top - Vege RM6 & Bottom - Asam Sauce Sotong RM 8

Little Maine posing with the food
The other dishes we ordered are
Oyster Omellete - RM8
Herbal Soup Claypot Yong Tau Fu - RM10
Dumpling Soup - RM6
Foochow Fishball - RM5

They also have white, noodles and chee cheong fun.  I ordered the soup huang di mee and the taste is so plain.  Not advisable to order that.

The address is :

No. 7-G (GF), Jalan Anggerik Vanilla X 31/X, Kota Kemuning,
Shah Alam 40460
Malaysia

After lunch we went to Carrefour Bukit Rimau for shopping and we bought few packets of durian.

No comments:

Post a Comment