Saturday 29 December 2012

Recap 2012

Today is 29 Dec 2012 and also the last Saturday for this year.  To recap what happen this year, I think this year is not a good year for me.  I suppose to get the new key to my new house but it is still not done.  Still waiting & waiting.  Even thought I changed job mid of the year, but I find that it is not as good as I thought. But life has to go on.  

There are so many FIRST time for me this year.  Some of them are like ....

1) Got my passport :)
2) Went overseas - Medan, Indonesia for our 2nd honeymoon
3) Went to Singapore for the very 1st time (don't laugh, ok).  I went there twice in a week.
4)  Boarded on ambulance in Singapore. Refer to my post here

and many more but I think that the above few is the most unforgettable one for me :)

I hope for a better year in 2013 and I believe that's everyone's wish.

I think 2013 will be a busy year for me. Cyn is sitting for her UPSR, mum is going back to hometown for few months so I will have to manage on my own.  We are expected to get the key of the house after CNY.  So now we already start to survey some of the furniture and electrical items which needs to replace.  We are expected to start minor renovation after CNY.  I will be going back to hometown next year for Ching Ming.

Those are some of my plans for 2013.

To celebrate the end of 2012, the year of dragon....we will bring the girls for shopping and nice dinner tonight before we welcomed 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment