Monday 24 December 2012

Another movie - CZ12

We went for movie again with our daughters last Saturday.  We are actually not sure whether to bring Maine for the movie or not because we worried that she might not enjoyed the movie as we are watching Jackie Chan action movie - CZ 12.  But finally we decided to let her tag along to enjoy her popcorn while we watched the movie.  To our surprise, she enjoyed the movie as we do.  I am not sure how far she enjoyed the movie, but she said the movie is nice and funny.  Most important thing is she never asked for toilet break.  She just complained that she was sleepy towards the end of show which is almost 12 midnight.

This movie is Jackie Chan last action movie.  I have been watching his movie since I was young and I grown up with his movie because my eldest brother is his fanatic fan.  So, he introduced his movie to me.  I will never get bored watching his movie over and over again.  

For those who have yet to watch this movie, go and watch it now !

Image from google

No comments:

Post a Comment