Friday 21 December 2012

Trip to Genting

This is an overdue post !!! 

We went to Genting on 9 Dec 2012. We went on Sunday and came back on Monday.  Take this opportunity to bring our 2 girls for a short holiday break since Tuesday is Public Holiday in Selangor.  This time we took bus and then cable car.  A bit tiring but a new experience for our girls.  I bought the 1 day unlimited ride for Indoor Theme park for 4 of us online and it costs us RM92 for 4.  We stayed for a night at First World Hotel and I actually got a complimentary room for my birthday last month.  That's one of the reason we went to Genting :)...since the stay is free.

The girls really enjoyed themselves to the maximum.  I was accompanying Cyn for the Euro Express ride and I almost cried after boarding it.  So scary man !!! Maine enjoyed her bumper car ride and I think she took at least 4-5 rides.  Cyn was also enjoying her bumper car at the adult section with her dad.

Image from google


No comments:

Post a Comment