Cyn commented once that she is bored of eating bread even I did alternate it with varieties of bun. I think she is really bored of eating bread or bun !!!
I saw my colleague eating a very interesting breakfast one morning in the office and I asked her "what is that", she said it is Wrap ! Oh ya !! tortilla wrap ! why I never thought of preparing that for breakfast. It is also easy to prepare. I bought 2 packets of Mission tortilla wrap for AEON Bukit Tinggi, one is potato and another one is wholegrain.
Tuna and cheese wrap recipe
1 tbsp of tuna
1. Wash the cucumber and lettuce. Slice the cucumber
2. Heat up the wrap on the non stick pan. No oil needed.
3. On a flat plate, arrange the lettuce and sliced cucumber
4. Scoop in the tuna and put on a slice of cheese
5. Squeeze in some mayonise
6. Wrap and cut into halves
7. Enjoy your breakfast with a cup of white coffee. Yummy
|I used this brand. Mission Wraps - wholegrain.|
Picture from google
|Tuna and cheese wrap|
Yesterday I also prepared this breakfast but I used sausages and omellete instead of tuna. I also add on a slice of cheese. That's all for this week. Tomorrow back bread day ....hahahahaha