Monday 18 February 2013

CNY Reunion Dinner

This year we are in Klang again to celebrate CNY.  Not going back to Terengganu because my MIL is here to be with us.  However, my mum is back to Sarawak to be with my eldest brother.  My sister is married therefore, she is with her husband in Singapore.  My youngest brother is here with me this year.  If I am in Klang celebrating CNY, I am the one will be in charge of the reunion dinner.  Even only 6 of us here, I still cooked the same amount of dishes.  I just love cooking for my family.  So, the menu of the night

1) Stomach pig soup with fish maw
2) Roasted pork (siew yuk). I got the recipe from here.  A very easy to follow recipe and you will never get it wrong.
3) Steamed chicken
4) Roasted duck (I bought this)
5) Mixed mushroom
6) Mixed vegetable
7) Stir fried Chinese leek with pork belly
8) Steamed garlic prawn
9) Teo chew steamed fish
10) Fried noodle
11) Ngo hiang (This is made by my MIL).

Total 11 dishes and I am so happy as they really enjoyed the food.  Let see the photos below


Part of the food. The steamed fish is still in the steamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment