Friday 1 February 2013

COACH

COACH ! Why COACH ?

Last Friday, I received a call from Jobscentral and telling me that I won a COACH handbag for participating in their Workplace Happiness Survey.  I remember that I submitted the survey somewhere last year but I can't really remember is there any prizes for that survey.  I also never dream to win anything because I never win before even thought I have entered many contests.  I normally just entered for fun. I was still blur when Ms Penny from Jobscentral told me that I won a COACH bag and she told me that I need to go to her office personally within 7 days to collect my prize.

So, I took 1 day off yesterday to go to Jobscentral office located at Seri Kembangan to collect my COACH bag.  I am so excited.  Since I am going alone and I am not familiar with the route to Seri Kembangan, I decided to go by train.  I took a train from Klang station to KL Sentral and get another train to Serdang.  When I reached Serdang station, I get a cab to get to their office.  A very long journey but it is worth !

When I reached Jobscentral office, Ms Penny verified my IC and she handed over the bag to me...I was so excited and can't wait to hold it.  Let see my new and free COACH handbag.  Can use it for the coming CNY. 



Edited : A free advertisement for Jobscentral
For those who are looking for job, don't forget to register yourself at http://www.jobscentral.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment