Saturday 12 January 2013

Honeycomb Cake / Kek Sarang Lebah

Honeycomb cake is my favourite cake and I started eating it since I was very young.  I only have chance to have it during CNY in our relatives' house. This is one of the delicacy that I will look for when I visit people's house during festivals even till now.

Now, I don't have to wait till CNY to enjoy this cake.  Besides me, my mum also loves this cake very much.  I have google for this recipe for so long and till I found one easy to follow recipe here complete with photos and video. Thanks to Annie for sharing such a easy to follow recipe.  I bake this cake few times and this is the first time I am sharing it here.

Sorry for the blur photo.  The taste is yummy

Another blur photo
I am baking this cake for a gathering with ex colleagues on Saturday's afternoon.  Hope all my ex colleagues love this cake as I do.  This cake always received good response from my family member except my 2 girls.  This is a compulsory cake that I will bake during CNY.

For CNY, I am making ngaku chip this weekend.  Lots of work !

No comments:

Post a Comment