Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Good morning and Happy New Year 2013 !

Today is the first working day of the year and also the new school term starting.  Cyn is in Standard 6 and as usual she will follows her Aunty Yap to school.  Aunty Yap will comes and fetches her at 6.10am.  She has been following Aunty Yap since she is in Standard 1.  
As for our Little Maine, she is in her Level 2 this year, 2nd year in her kindergarten.  I will send her to kindy and she will follow her teacher (her class' teacher) back after school.  When I sent her this morning, she was ok and even bid me goodbye before I leave her with her teacher unlike last year whereby she cried and want to follow me home.  My post about her last year is here.  I didn't take leave this year but I asked for time off to be a bit late to office this morning.

Maine in action

No comments:

Post a Comment