Wednesday 4 January 2012

1st day in School

Today hubby and I take half day leave just to send our beloved Maine to kindergarten.  Her face a bit worried in the morning.  When I sent her to her class she was steady only, never cry.  But, when I try to move away, I saw her face changed and start crying.  I was in her kindergarten till her class over at 10.30am.  This week she finishes early and next week onward only go back at 12.00pm.
I will still on half day leave tomorrow to ensure that she fine there.
Still steady
Dad, mum and jie jie Cyn wish you all the best in your schooling day.  Don't cry again ok !!! Sayang, baby.
As for Cyn, she is in Standard 5 this year, she is a steady girl, I don't have to worry about her.  She never cry when I sent her to kindergarten at 4 years old.  She is an independent girl.  She will be sitting for UPSR next year.  Hope she will study hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment