Sunday 1 January 2012

2012 1st post

I started blogging in May 2011 when I find some times in my ex-company.  Means I am very free there till I have time for blogging in office.  It means my blog is 7 months old now.  I have 55 posts ranging for foods, holidays, my lovely family and others.  I left my ex-company in end of Aug 2011 and join the new company in Sept 2011. Even though I don't have much time for blogging now as I definitely don't have time for blogging in my new office but I will still try to blog about what happen in my life when I am free.

2012 will be a very busy year for me.  Cyn is going to Primary 5 and Maine will start her pre-school when school re-open on 3 Jan 2012.  I will take half day leave from 3-4 Jan and hubby will be on leave on 5 Jan just to ensure Maine is comfortable in her kindergarten.  I just hope that she is as good as her sister.  Cyn never cried in her school days even when she went to kindergarten when she is only 4 years.

My new house is expected to be ready by mid 2012 and I know will be very busy when it is ready.  I will also be going for 2 holidays in 2012.  I will blog about it too when I am back.

I hope 2012 will be a prosperous for everyone and I hope for a peaceful world.

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment