Friday 5 August 2011

Central Hong Kong Cafe & Lounge

I didn't cook dinner last night.  The reason was too simple : I am lazy !
I remember I still have 4 coupons which I bought from http://www.everyday.com/ with me. So, tunggu apa lagi !
Remember I mentioned about those coupons here

The restaurant name is Central Hong Kong Cafe & Lounge.  I didn't snap the photo of the restaurant because it was raining last night.

Shanghai Style Vege Rice
  • Pork Chop Vege Rice
  • Chicken Cube Vege Rice
  • Sliced Beef Vege Rice
  • Fish Fillet Vege Rice

Spaghetti from the Black Pepper Series
  • Black Pepper Beef Spaghetti
  • Black Pepper Pork Spaghetti
  • Black Pepper Chicken Spaghetti
Above are the menu available for the coupons I bought. Of course they have many other varities.
Below are the photos of our dinner. Sorry for the low quality. Snap using my handphone.


Pork Chop Vege Rice



Deep Fried Golden Mushroom 50% offer exclusive for Everyday Coupon Holders.



Black Pepper Pork Spaghetti


This is mine - Black pepper beef spaghetti


Overall the environment was good and cozy place for dinner. But for food wise, there are still lots of room for improvement. Basically the rice was too dry and the spaghetti was average only.

Central Hong Kong Cafe & Lounge
M2-G-34, 32, 30, 28, Seri Pelangi M2,
Jalan Pekan Baru 38,
41050 Klang Selangor.
Tel : 03-3342 9366

Business Hours:
Sun - Thu: 11.00am - 12.00am
Fri - Sat: 11.00am - 1.00am (Unpluged Live Band 9.30pm - 12.30am )

No comments:

Post a Comment