Monday 15 August 2011

Weekend

It was 7.07am and I heard my phone ringing telling me that there was SMS.  I was thinking who send me SMS on Saturday early morning.  When I open the SMS, it was not a good news.  My ex-colleague send me a SMS saying my daughter's nanny passed away on Friday because of breast cancer.  My ex-colleague is her immediate neighbour and she take care of Cyn when she was 5 years old after she returned from kindergarten everyday for almost 1 year. Aunty Alice was a soft-spoken lady and she will never scold Cyn.  I brought Cyn to her house on Saturday night to pay her the last respect.  May her soul rest in peace.

On Sunday, we went to Aeon Bukit Tinggi and had lunch at Boston Restaurant located at 1st Floor.  They had Budget Lunch promotion for RM 5.95.  So, I told my hubby to give it a try.  They are famous of steamboat and this is first time we stepped in this restaurant. 

Honey Chicken Rice - RM 5.95

Ice Lemon Tea - RM 5.95
Overall the food was average but the Ice Lemon Tea was very nice because it is as expensive as the rice.  

After lunch, we went to Jusco for window shopping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment