Monday 20 June 2011

Happy Father's Day

Ooopsss...not today...It was yesterday.  Happy father's day to all the fathers especially to Cyn and Maine daddy (that's my hubby).  To celebrate father's day, Cyn prepared breakfast for her daddy (of course with mummy help).  She prepared american breakfast which consists of 2 slices of toast bread, sausage, chicken ham, scramble egg, hash brown and a glass of orange juice.  Didn't manage to take photo yesterday.  Mummy and Cyn were too busy preparing the breakfast until we forget to take photo.  I believe daddy must be very happy with the breakfast prepared by his 10 years old princess.  Maine was also in the kitchen but not helping but messing up the kitchen.  Happy Father's Day.

My father passed away when I was 16 years old.  My sister called to school to tell me that my father collapsed when he was at the hawker stall.  With the headmistress' permission, I rushed back by taking a bus.  But by the time I reached home, he was already taken to hospital, so my neighbour asked me to wait at home.  My mother and youngest brother (he was only 6 years old that time) came home to tell us he had left us forever.  He died at 51 and I will missed him forever.  Father, I love you !

No comments:

Post a Comment