Friday 1 June 2018

Throwback - Birthday for my 2 girls

Getting lazier to update my blog ?? Quite busy recently at work and just want to relax once I reach home so I must neglect my blog.  It is a good reason ? Another excuse !

OK, let talk about my daughters birthday.  Maine is born in March and we just did a simple dinner with her.  No cake cutting at home as she cut her cake in the daycare centre with her friends.  She is 10yrs old this year and her sister is 17th years old.  As for Cyn, we went for korean bbq food and she loves it.  A very simple celebration for both of them. 

As for Cyn, she will be sitting for SPM and we wish her all the best.

No birthday cake but she request for ice cream. 

Maine - 10 yrs old

Birthday cake for Cyn - 17th years old

Korean food for 17th years old girl

We went for a wedding dinner recently and my 2 girls are really growing up so fast.
My 2 girls - Maine & Cyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment