Monday 6 June 2011

Wedding

Last weekend was packed with activities.  MOVIE was postponed again !  I attended a Sikh wedding lunch reception in Port Klang which scheduled to start at 1pm (as mentioned in the invitation card).  However, the bride only arrive at 3pm.  Cyn supposed to go for her badminton training at 4pm.  I managed to call her coach to change her session to Sunday at 11am.  We were there since 12.50pm to witness the arrival of the bride & groom but we were made to wait for 2 hours !!  Luckily, Cyn brought her PVP otherwise she will be very restless.  Maine has taken her lunch at home before we come.
So, we had our lunch at 3.10pm.  We were extremely hungry.  We left the hall at 3.30pm and reach home at 4pm.  All of us were tired especially with the hot weather that afternoon.  I put Maine to sleep and I also had a nice afternoon nap....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
The groom entering the hall
We are still so full as we had our lunch at 3.10pm, so we decided not to cook dinner.  My ex-colleague came to my house at 8.30pm and we had a nice chat till about 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment