Monday 27 June 2011

Dinner at Bar B Q Plaza, Bukit Tinggi

I am on leave today because have to go to Cyn's school to collect report card.  She did pretty well this time and her teacher has no complaint about her.
To celebrate her improvement and belated father's day, we went to Bar B Q plaza at Aeon Bukit Tinggi.
I bought 4 coupons from everyday.com.my  last week at a very cheap price.  I would say it is a very good deal !
I would say the food are yummy and my hubby loves the brown sauce with lots of chilli and garlic.  The cabbage make the soup so sweet. 

Forget to take photo....this is beef set
cooking












































I also purchase another coupon from every.com.  Will go for the steamboat again.  I love steamboat.  Their promotion is listed on the right of my blog.  Some of the deals are not bad.

2 comments:

  1. Hi cynmaine's mum,
    Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks.
    P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.

    ReplyDelete