Friday 1 July 2011

Lawatan sambil belajar

Cyn is going to Bukit Tinggi, Pahang today for a day trip organize by her school.  I paid RM85 for the trip which I think is reasonable.  This is not first time she going for trip on her own.  The first time she went for this lawatan sambil belajar was when she is 6 years old.  She went to KLCC and a chocolate factory in KL.  Last year she went to organic farm in Negeri Sembilan. 

She is quite independent now and she knows very well what to bring for the trip.  She packed her own bag and I just checked after she packing it.  I remember last year, I still have to pack her bag for her and this year she already knows how to do it own her own.  Some of the things she packed are face towel, wet tissue, 1 extra t-shirt, 1 extra pants, some mint sweets, 2 bottle of water, cap, jacket and her stationary.  She is allowed to bring handphone, so it is easy to know her whereabout now and then.  I just smsed her just now and she replied that she boarded the bus already.

Enjoy your trip !

No comments:

Post a Comment