Friday 31 October 2014

Simple Dinner

Usually I don't cook on weekday because I leave the kitchen to my mum.  I will be late when I reached home.  But I will give a menu to her so that she don't have to think what to cook.  She followed my menu and do the cooking.

But for weekend, I prefer to cooking something special for them.  I usually will try to cook spicy food for my hubby and my mum will decide not cooking spicy food as she can't take hot food.  I will also cook something no spicy for my little Maine.

Sambal terung ikan bilis, taufu pok, chicken feet and fishball soup

Sambal terung ikan bilis for my hubby
Recipe for Sambal Terung Ikan Bilis

Ingredient :

5 Brinjal (i prefer the small brinjai, can just cut into 2 and fry it)
Sambal (I use prefer and leave it in fridge, will use when necessary)
100gm ikan bilis, clean the heat
1 big onion

Method

1) Cut the brinjal into 2 and fry it till in turn brownish, make sure the brinjal is also cook
2) Remove the brinjal and arrange on the plate
3) Fry the ikan bilis till it is crispy
4) Add on the big onion and fry and lastly add in the sambal
5) Before dish out, add in a bit of asam jawa juice


No comments:

Post a Comment