Wednesday 6 November 2013

A great Wednesday

I am on leave today.  Just take a day off and this is part of my leave clearing activities.  It is a busy day for me but I think it is worth the tiredness for me.  I start my day at 8am by sending my little Maine to kindy then I went to TNB to submit my claim on the spoilt electrical items.

I left TNB, Jalan Meru at around 9.45am then I headed to AEON Bukit Tinggi to survey for my hb's birthday gift.  I have no idea what to buy for him and I did asked him what he wanted for his birthday but he just keep quiet.  Tough job.  I came back empty handed as I have to rush back to fetch Maine at 11.45am. After that we went and fetch Cyn at her school and it is raining so heavily.  We came back to our housing area to have our lunch.  The 2 girls are happy because today mum is their driver and they can enjoyed their lunch outside.

At 5pm, I start preparing for dinner as there few ingredient need to be done before hand.  By the time I finished preparing, it is already almost 7.30pm, what a fruitful day for me.  Too busy and tired to take photo today.

Cheers and happy Wednesday to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment