Monday 4 November 2013

Company Trip and Gala Dinner 2013

I mentioned about my company annual dinner in one of my post last month at Gold Coast Morib.  I was busy with the preparation as I am one of the committee member cum emcee.  I am glad everything was going on smoothly as planned and I am also happy peopl are quite receptive on my performance.  Besides that, I also took part in staff performance with the executive team.  

We performed a funny midget dance
This is our performance and we are the champion team.  How it works ?  It needs 2 person to form a pair and I acted as the hand (2nd from the right) and my partner (the front person) hand will be her pair of leg.  Need a lots of coordination.

A very interesting event and I really enjoyed so much during the whole show even I didn't get anything for the lucky draw.

For more scenery, go to my post here

No comments:

Post a Comment