Thursday 13 June 2013

New House Progress #4

We took one day off last Friday to soft out few things beside doing the most important i.e. Cyn first IC.  She was so excited as I can understand how she felt.  I also got my address change to my new house address.  The process only took us 30 minutes.

It was a busy day as we went few places, 1st we went to an electrical shop in Kemuning Utama to buy 2 units of 1 HP aircon (for master bedroom & our girls' room).  They will come and install the aircon this weekend.  The fridge (a gift from my mum & siblings) arrive in the afternoon.

We also went to a chinese temple in town to check on the best date to shift in this month.  The date is fixed on 22 June...
The sofa & tv cabinet came on Tuesday evening.
This Saturday, the wireman will installed the fan and aircon man will install aircon.  We will start to shift in this weekend.

Gift from mum & siblings

Our new set of sofa...brown colour

No comments:

Post a Comment