Monday 17 June 2013

Happy Father's Day and weekend

"I love you, daddy" and "Happy Father's Day" ...this was what uttered by my little Maine for her father.  I think his heart had melted the moment he heard that.  We went to Papa John for father's day dinner.  They enjoying their dinner after a hectic day on Saturday because we spent almost half day in new home for few contractors to fix aircon, fans and water filter respectively.  Few furnitures were also arrived on Saturday morning.

On Saturday also, I went to Maine's kindy to collect her progress card.  Her teacher commented that she is a quiet girl and doen't interact must with her peers.  That is a total different from what she is when she is at home with us.  She is the most talkative girl at home and she can tell story for non stop.  But I told her teacher that I can see that she is enjoying her schooling life whereby she loves to write and read eventhough her teacher commented that her handwriting needs lots of improvement !!  Well, she is only 5 and I am not putting too much of pressure on her.  Let her learn at her own pace.

Sunday was a busy day because more packing to done.  5 more days and we will be shifting to our new 't home.  Just can't wait !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment