Wednesday 7 November 2012

Standard 6

Cyn is 12 years old next year and will be sitting for UPSR.  Her school has this extra classes during coming holiday for all the student sitting for UPSR.

Her school holiday starts on this Friday and the extra classes start on 19 - 30 November 2012 for 2 weeks. Yesterday I was surprised by her transporter when she told me she can't fetch her during her extra classes and she will arranged another transporter.  Fair ! I paid her full this month i.e. RM 100 for only 6 schooling days.  So, the other transporter called me last night to inform me that she will charge me RM60 for the 2 weeks.  RM30 for each week.  I was shocked !  That's mean I have to pay RM160 in total.

I tried to negotiate with the 2nd transporter that I will send her in the morning and I just need someone to fetch after school.  She said the charge is the same whether it is one way or 2 way. WTH !
They really cut throat.

I have discussed with hubby and we agreed that he will send her in the morning and I will picked her up from school during my lunch time.  Solve the problem.  It is not that I am too stingy and want to save that RM60 but I think the charges is too ridiculous.  So now, she lost one customer for charging too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment