Tuesday 6 November 2012

Children's day celebration

Today is Maine's kindy children's day celebration.  Everyone have to bring one type of food for the celebration.  I only got to know about it on Sunday night as I didn't read her message book.  I was thinking the whole day yesterday on what to cook for her to bring.  I don't want her to bring junk food even thought the children love it.

After cracking my head, I decided to do a simple skewer for her to bring.  I bought one packet of Ayamas sausages and 2 packets of fishball from the supermarket nearby last night.  To make it healthy and less mess for the children, I steamed all the item instead of frying it.

Below is the outcome and Maine is so happy with it.


I alternate the sausage and fishball with a small cube of cucumber

Cyn had her children day celebration last month and she just requested to buy some drinks for the celebration.  But she requested me to cook Red Bean Dessert for her Canteen Day end of last month.  She is so happy because her pot of red bean sold out so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment