Tuesday 6 November 2012

My birthday celebration

Another post about my birthday. Boringnyer....

My birthday was a quite one this year at my new office.  But one of my colleague surprised me with singing me birthday song once I entered my office. So sweet of her..  I was craving for KFC for weeks, therefore I told myself I must have KFC for my lunch (at my own expense).  To be exact, I am craving for this :-
KFC Zinger Double Down Special Combo Deal 2012
Image credited to google.com
So, I quickly go and fetch Maine from her kindy during my lunch and headed to KFC which is nearby my house.  I ordered this KFC Zinger double down for myself and 2 sets of rice for my mum and 2 lovely daughters.

I was surprised with another lunch after I nicely enjoyed the double down.  My staff gave me a McDonald set lunch.  Wah...mcm mana nak makan....I just finished the drink and brought back the fries and burger for the kids at home.

Hubby bought 3 slices of cakes from Secret Recipes.  So, there is no candles for me this year.

Hubby dinner treat is on Saturday.  He brought me to Windmill Restaurant at Subang Jaya.  The dinner was superb.  He used to bring me to this restaurant before married but we used to patron the one in Bukit Raja.  Therefore, we thought to give this branch a try.  Enjoy the photos.
Bread & Butter.  The best combination and I love the bread so much.
Mushroom soup and shrimp cocktail.
My dinner.  Tiger prawn with cheese and garlic with grilled chicken with black pepper sauce.  Yummy

Hubby's dinner.  Grilled fish fillet with beef steak.  The steak is so tender. 

Dessert and coffee.

We ordered their monthly promotion which comes with all the above with 3 main course to choose from and a free gift.  We got mug as our free gift.  RM59.90++ for each set.  I had an enjoyable dinner with him.  After dinner, we went for our favourite movie - James Bond 007 Skyfall.  The movie was great.  Overall I had a wonderful weekend with him.  Love him forever.  No words could describe our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment