Friday 20 October 2017

Year end is coming soon

It is almost year end and my Cyn will be sitting for her SPM next year.  I wouldn't believe that time really past so fast.  She was my little girl and she will be going to college soon.  She still have difficulty on what to do in her college.  She don't like accounts and she will definitely say NO to accounts.  I don't force her so much on what she wants to do and as long as it is her interest. 

My Maine is also going to Standard 4 next year.  These little girl is really mummy baby all the times.  She will cry and she needs mummy to hug and kiss her.  She will be going for morning school next year and hopefully I don't have difficulty to wake her up as she used to wake up around 7am now.

Before we celebrate Christmas, let's celebrate my birthday and my beloved hubby birthday.  As I mentioned, I love November.


No comments:

Post a Comment