Monday 25 September 2017

Almost 2 months here......

It is almost 2 months working in this new company and I am getting to use to it now.  The office is a bit small and the environment is a bit dull and quiet.

However, after almost 2 months here, I try my very best to get use to the environment.  During the interview, they told me it is 5.5 days (alternate Saturday) for office staff but the good news was on my first day of work, my GM told me that the company will implement 5 days week in Sept or October.

I was so excited and I went see my GM again on 2 weeks of August as we have long holiday in end of Aug and she agreed the we will start 5 days effective Sept.

It is quite quiet most of the time and my colleagues will dress very casual to office.  Some of them will wear three quarter pants, short pants & knee length pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment