Tuesday 4 March 2014

Outdated February Post

I just can't believe that I didn't have any posts in February.  Am I that busy till I totally neglect my blog ?  Why am I so busy ?  Ya, February is CNY month and I was busy in office too.  Plenty of excuses if I want to list it down :P

Actually nothing much happening in February.  We hosted an open house for our new nest on 8 Feb 2014 and the turn out was quite encouraging.  My company also hosted an open house on the following weekend i.e. 15 Feb 2014 and my children really enjoyed the show.  CNY this year was

Ordered Poon Choi and had it during the 3rd CNY because my sister and her husband were here in KL.  It took us 2 days to finish it.

My Valentine's gift from my beloved hubby.  Have not been receiving flower from him since I gave birth to Cyn.  So touch.  Hahaha
Today is 4 March 2014 and it marked my 1 year anniversary working in this company.  I was quite happy working here now.  Just done my one year review with my boss and he is also happy with my performance.

I hope to strive more this year and I can expecting more responsibilities to be showered to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment