Tuesday 30 July 2013

Homemade breakfast - Tuna and cheese wrap

I usually only prepared bread spread with butter & kaya or nutella for my family especially since I joined this new company.  If no breakfast is prepared, Cyn will buy her own food in the canteen and Maine will normally still bring some biscuits or breakfast cereals.

Cyn commented once that she is bored of eating bread even I did alternate it with varieties of bun.  I think she is really bored of eating bread or bun !!!

I saw my colleague eating a very interesting breakfast one morning in the office and I asked her "what is that", she said it is Wrap !  Oh ya !! tortilla wrap ! why I never thought of preparing that for breakfast.  It is also easy to prepare.  I bought 2 packets of Mission tortilla wrap for AEON Bukit Tinggi, one is potato and another one is wholegrain.  

Tuna and cheese wrap recipe

Ingredient :

Wholegrain wrap
Lettuce
Cucumber
Mayonise 
1 tbsp of tuna
Cheese

Method :

1. Wash the cucumber and lettuce.  Slice the cucumber
2. Heat up the wrap on the non stick pan.  No oil needed.
3. On a flat plate, arrange the lettuce and sliced cucumber
4. Scoop in the tuna and put on a slice of cheese
5. Squeeze in some mayonise
6. Wrap and cut into halves
7. Enjoy your breakfast with a cup of white coffee. Yummy

I used this brand. Mission Wraps - wholegrain.
Picture from google

Tuna and cheese wrap

My breakfast
Yesterday I also prepared this breakfast but I used sausages and omellete instead of tuna.  I also add on a slice of cheese.  That's all for this week.  Tomorrow back bread day ....hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment