Tuesday 2 April 2013

Sarawak Trip - Sibu & Miri

I was in Sarawak for 4 days with my 2 lovely girls, mum, sister & her hubby and my younger brother.  We fly to Miri on 27 March.  Then, the following day, we (elder bro, younger bro, sister & her hb and I) drove to Sibu for Ching Ming.  The journey took us 6 hours with one stop at Bintulu town for breakfast.  I have not been to Sibu for almost 17 years because my family settled down in Miri after my sister finished her secondary school.  It was a wonderful trip and I really cannot recognise Sibu anymore.  I was there only for one night.  We head back to Miri after our lunch in Sibu the next day.

Kampua Mee - Sibu speciality.  I also bought some Kompia from Sibu but never take the photo.

Sibu Heritage Centre.  This used to be an empty space when I was studying in Sibu.

Taman 1Malaysia at Bukit Aup, Sibu. 
I was too busy hunting for Sibu's food and had no time to take photo.  We went to pasar malam but I notice that the food that sold there never change since the last time I went.

I also manage to meet one of my old classmate.  She is teaching is Kuching now and was in Sibu for school holiday.  I am happy she is able to spare her time to meet me.  Thanks Lau Bee.

My sister & her hubby stayed in Parkcity Everly Hotel in Miri because my elder brother's house cannot occupied all of us.  So, I brought my 2 girls for swimming before they check out on Saturday morning.

Maine posing at child pool

The 2 sisters

View from hotel room

Miri beach but I don't know the name.

Another view from hotel room
We took the last flight back to KL on Saturday and we had a wonderful time there.  To my friends who spare their times to meet me in Sibu & Miri, thank you very much.  Sorry for not be able to spend more time with you all.  Don't worry, I will be back !! hahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment