Wednesday 12 April 2017

Sugar Bun In Ara Damansara

Sugar Bun is very well known in Sarawak especially before 90s as others fast food restaurant has not come to Sarawak.  I was working the bakery by the name Apple Bees (under Sugar Bun) after my SPM.  I will also drop by Sugar Bun each time I went back to Sarawak.  They opened few outlet in Peninsular Malaysia before these but I think the response is not so good.

Recently they opened one outlet in Ara Damansara (nearby Subang airport) so I went and drop by on 1 April (Sat) before I went and fetch my hubby from the airport.  My both girls are also excited to try the food which they can only try in Sarawak.

Look like the response also not very good as the shop is very quiet.  Of course they have a lesser variety here but the taste is the same. Please visit their website - Borneo Asian Food  www.sugarbun.com
Give it a try !!
Maine and her Sugar Bun



No comments:

Post a Comment