Tuesday 1 September 2015

Management Review at Clubmed, Cherating

Last weekend, our company organised the 2015 review in Clubmed, Cherating.  The meeting was a bit stressful but after the meeting we really enjoy ourselves with the activities and of course the F&B.

We started our journey at 6.30am and 2 stops and we reach Clubmed around 1.30pm.  The customer service were great but one thing I wish to highlight was their room.  Their room is quite far and their lighting was bad and certain area was too dark at night.  We are warned by the manager about the monkeys around our chalets and for my case, I heard people knocking on my room and my roommate asked "Who is that?" no reply and immediately I opened the door and I saw 2 monkeys in front of my door......

However, we look the activities and we also look the beach .....

Nice swimming pool

nice beach

Archery 
All of us really enjoyed ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment