Thursday 2 January 2014

2013 Recap

2013 has been a challenging year for me and family.  Many things have happened during the year.

One of the most significant event was we finally shifted to our own nest in June. We also started our 2nd renovation for the car porch in December and it is almost done now.  Just to wait for the auto gate to complete the whole thing.

I also took an important decision to move on to new company which I am still attached with now.  I would said I am happy working here so far and have no plan to move on at this moment.  I have just completed my 9 months service here. Working here has really taken a lot of my personal time as I am alone managing the department.  I have been staying back very late especially during month end and early of month.  There were times that I almost gave up during the first few months but luckily with my supportive superior, I managed to overcome it.

Cyn sat for her UPSR exam in Sept and her result is also quite encouraging.  But I find it so difficult to communicate with her now.  I met one of my ex manager this morning and she shared with me how to communicate effectively with teenage like Cyn.  She knows Cyn since she is a baby and she also know her character of being quiet like her father.

There were many more things happen in the past years, and I believe it be will a very good learning point for me to do better in the future year.  GAMBATEH



No comments:

Post a Comment