Monday 12 August 2013

4-day holiday is over

The 4-day holiday just over. 2 days PH plus 2 days weekend.  I had a enjoyable and relaxing holiday with my family.  We spend our time at our home sweet home.
I cooked kuah kacang and pork rendang to go along with nasi impit and ketupat palas on first day raya.  For pork rendang, I use the instant rendang paste from Mak Nyonya.  As for kuah kacang, I get the recipe from my friend.  For dinner, my mum cooked Laksa Sarawak again ! special request from my sister who fly back from Singapore for holiday.
On Friday, I make siew yoke.  I would said it is super easy to make and it is as nice as the one sell in chicken stall.  I like the crispyness of the skin and juicyness of the meat. Yummy !


Kuah Kacang and pork rendang with nasi impit & ketupat palas

Siew yoke in making. Forget to take photo after it was done.  The skin is so crispy.



No comments:

Post a Comment