Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy mother's day to all the mothers.  So, how do you celebrate mother's day ? Going out for dinner ?  I can't imagine how the restaurant will be packed with people.  I told my mum that this year I will not bring her out for dinner because I know there will be a lot of people everywhere.  I told her that I will prepared her favourite dishes.  She love pork so much and I prepared all pork dishes for mother's day dinner.

1) Dong Po Pork (I got the recipe from here). Thanks to Wendy for the wonderful recipe.
2) Mui Choy Kao Yoke  (I got the recipe from here) Thanks to Lily for the wonderful recipe also.
and thirdly is Vinegar Pork Trotter, I got the recipe from the sundry shop lady boss.  I will post the recipe some other day.

Happy mother's day to all and enjoy your dinner !

No comments:

Post a Comment