Saturday 7 April 2012

Balik Kampung again !

Balik kampung again.  My hubby was back to his hometown in Kuala Terengganu for Ching Ming festival last week.  He went back alone this time. He was away for 4d3n.  Of course he bought back lots of food from there.  One of my favourite is keropok lekor from Kuala Terengganu.  Yummy.  

Why this post title is balik kampung again ? it is because not only my hubby balik kampung, my mum also balik kampung.  She going back to Kuching this week for a week.  Kuching is our kampung.  My mum & late dad relatives are all there.  My mum is flying back with AA with only RM41 for 2 ways.  So cheap right....hahahahha.

Of course a trip back to Sarawak must go with a list of must buy items from my beloved hometown.  If you want to know more what my mum will buy from Sarawak.  Refer to my previous post here
Just can't wait for my mum to come back and enjoy all my favourite foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment